Eagle Equine Products
MagnaGard PLUS - Omega 3s
MagnaGard PLUS - Omega 3s
Includes: 6 lb bag of MagnaGard Plus Gastric Support w/ Omega-3s (50-day supply) and a 1 oz scoop.
✅ Helps ulcer-prone and colicky horses
✅ Naturally effective ingredients
✅ Veterinarian recommended
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
Why try MagnaGard?
- Your horse is cinchy, sensitive to the touch, or otherwise showing symptoms of ulcers
- Your horse colics on a regular basis
- Your horse has loose stool or diarrhea
- You want a natural gut supplement that helps prevent these kinds of problems
What's the difference between MagnaGard and MagnaGard Plus?
MagnaGard Plus has all the benefits of a healthy gut as MagnaGard AND the Plus also has camelina oil added to it, which provides a number of benefits to horses including:
- Provides essential fatty acids and a 2:1:1 ratio of omega-3, omega-1, and omega-9
- Provides important antioxidants including vitamin E
- Improves coat sheen
- Improves bone structure
- Provides additional ulcer relief and prevention
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
“The high incidence of ulcers in racing and recently retired off track thoroughbreds and the effectiveness of MagnaGard in treating them makes it a good match. It's certainly helped my three OTTB's!” -Sandy
"I have nine horses on this product. I have noticed a significant change in their hair coat, and attitude while training. They are calmer, and are getting more out of their food. The greatest change is that in one month their ulcers are healing." -Nichole (5-star Amazon review)
"My mare is prone to ulcers and I have found this product to help keep her tummy happy. I love knowing she’s getting all the extra minerals
in her diet. She holding on to weight great." -Allie
Signs your horse might have ulcers
- Change in attitude
- Dull coat
- Loss of appetite / hard keeper
MagnaGard stops ulcers in their tracks and keeps your horse’s gut healthy and happy.
MagnaGard is an excellent source of magnesium and other important trace minerals. Magnesium is a natural calmer and helps reduce stress in horses.
Feed 2 scoops daily (2 oz) in either AM or PM feed. May also be fed before an event as a calming support and gastric buffer.
Each 6-lb pouch is a 50-day supply of MagnaGard. Each 20-lb bucket is a 165-day supply.
Tips for picky eaters:
If your horse won’t eat MagnaGard, try mixing it in the feed with a good amount of water. You can also try adding some flavor (apple sauce or aloe vera juice usually work well).
100% Money-Back Guarantee - If you aren't satisfied for any reason, contact us for a full refund.
Ingredients: Bentonite, Virgin Camelina Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate
- Bentonite – Created by ancient volcanic ash, it naturally contains more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace minerals. It's naturally alkaline with a pH around 9.0, is a known toxin binder, and helps promote a healthy gut.
- Camelina Oil - Provides essential fatty acids and a 2:1:1 ratio of omega-3, omega-1, and omega-9. It also provides important antioxidants including vitamin E and can help improve coat sheen.
- Magnesium Sulfate – A natural calmer. Important for nerve and muscle health in horse.
- Calcium Carbonate – Most horses aren't getting enough calcium in their diet. MagnaGard is a great source of calcium and helps ensure bone and muscle health, as well as proper enzyme regulation.
Crude Fat: 4.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 1.0%
Amount per serving
Calcium: 2,520 mg
Salt: 1,400 mg
Magnesium: 728 mg
Potassium: 448 mg
Phosphorus: 220 mg
Copper: 2 mg
Iron: 218 mg
Sulphur: 112 mg
Carbon: 1,176 mg
Manganese: 28 mg
Horses seem easier in stables when I use this. Getting new order after running out was a clear difference
It help my horses so much get ready to order more.
so far I have seen a little improvement, maybe I will notice more when he is on it for another month.
I waited until we went through a full bag before writing this review and I can say that I had a 20lb pail delivered yesterday. This stuff works! I have an incredibly picky mare that will truly starve herself before she’ll eat feed with a supplement she doesn’t like and SHE EATS THIS ONE. She is your typically sorrel tb mare with more issues than I care to write about but; she was having issues with too much acid building up in her hind gut which resulted in being horribly off feed and very uncomfortable picking up a right lead (among other issues). I switched her to a low starch feed and put her on this supplement and now she licks her feed tub clean and is so much more relaxed on the right lead. For the price you truly can’t beat it and I can’t wait to see even more improvement the longer she’s on it!